Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thanks Kelli

I just threw my very first sensaria party for kelli!! It was so much fun! I'm really going to like being the "crazy spa lady"! Thanks abunch kelli for doing that for me! If any one is interested just let me know! There is free stuff involved!

5 comments:

Adam And Jessica said...

I will be the first to post! btw, who is this Kelli you speak of? sounds like a dork. -Adam

The Whitney's said...

Adam- you are the dork!! Yes Katie is truly a spa crazy girl, but she did great and we had so much fun! I got like $60 in free product they are so fun and if you guys want to help katie out invite me because I love to relax with the girls.

Katie Jo said...

oh kelli your so sweet. adam on the other hand... I guess i still love you!

Katie Jo said...

btw adam i love your new blog! I'm so glad that you joined us!

Katie Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.