So this week Gage started walking on his own! At first it was only a few steps at a time and then he would fall. It was never long enough to get any footage of him. Well today he has been walking every where! Finally!!!! He will be 15 months old tomorrow!!! I blame the slow walking on the fact that he has been sick! Oh and by the way, for anyone who cares, gage's diaper rash finally went away! I just put some of his exzema medicene on his bum and it cleared right up! So we partied today!!! Today is a very good day!
5 comments:
hooray! now a-chasin-you-will-go.
Wow! He has gotten so big, so fast! I'm glad the diaper rash went away. Now, we just need him to get better!!
Yeah for walking. Now we will have to keep him out of everything. Love this little boy.
JoJo
Go Gage!!! I love him so much and I'm glad his bum cleared up!!
I personally love diaper rash cream with zinc. I used it on my armpit rashes in Hawaii. Ha Ha. I just played the too much information game and I am totally okay with it. Glad his rash cleared up and hooray on the walking!
Post a Comment