Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome Addison

This is my new baby neice! Travis and Natalie had her today on April 4, at 3:01! Everyone is doing great! Addison is a beautiful baby! I bugged Natalie enough that she let me update her blog for her today also. So to see more pictures of Addison click on over the their blog!

P.s. they already know that their babies birthday is a math equation! (04/04/08: 4+4=8) So you don't need to mention it :)

5 comments:

Suz said...

Cheryl is going to did the whole math thing. Meggie will be jealous as she also likes those number things.

Suz said...

I mean DIG not did. It is late. Cheryl will not DIG my typo.

Meghan said...

right when i found out she would be born on the 4th i was jealous. and not because of the math equation, but just because it is a really good number day. almost better than 08/08/08. how excited are you to be an aunt?

and my mom will not dig the typo. she is very anti typo.

Katie Jo said...

i'm very excited to be an aunt! And i'm so happy that's it's a girl! Mykelle now has a friend!

Shani said...

I never would have even thought about the birthday being a math equation unless you had said it. Maybe I am dumb.