Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a busy week!

Wow I have such a very busy weekend! Being in the young women's program I had the opportunity to go and support my girls in the region volleyball championship games. These games started on thursday night and went until saturday morning. We had a little excitment on friday night. They had asked me to be one of the scorekeepers for all the games. I was trying my best to keep track of all the girls points when my phone started ringing. It was Darin's work, he had just had a seizure and he wasn't wanting to do anything, and his work was pretty scared about the whole event. So i had to find and train a replacement so i could run to his work. After calming down some of his co workers I took Darin home, so he could sleep. It was pretty crazy. I hate it when he has seizures at work. I felt bad for leaving the girls during one of their games, but they still won!! They didn't lose a game until saturday! We ended up coming in third in the regions!!! I am so proud of these girls, they did great!! Here are some pictures of their last game. (it was the only one i remembered to bring my camera too!)



Right after their last game on saturday, I took my two kids to "brunch with belle". It was pretty crazy, because Darin was still sleeping from his seizure the night before, so i took the two kids by myself to the whole event! Northridge high school is doing the Beauty and Beast play this year. Brunch with belle was something fun they did just for the kids, and boy it was so much fun! They got to eat lunch with the beast and belle, and a bunch of the characters from the play were our servers. They even danced a sung for us. MyKelle Loved it!
This is Mykelle with a girl from our ward that is in the play, it was the only person that she would pose with for a picture. I know she looks a little dozey, but i just don't take good pictures!

MyKelle and gage found this cute little chair to sit in, and just couldn't resist the picture without them knowing!

This is mykelle waiting for belle, and lunch!!
This is them coloring on the table! They thought it was so cool!

MyKelle loved the play so much! She keeps talking about wanting to buy the movie. She doesn't understand me when i tell her that the disney vault is closed!

4 comments:

The Whitney's said...

That is so cute!! That dang disney vault!! Janet is thinking of doing brunch with the princesses in january and I will get to be Cinderella. I need to see you guys soon or I will scream. Sorry Darin had another one.

Jolene said...

Oh I miss those kiddos so much. I'm glad she had a good time. I have Beauty and the Beast here. She'll just have to watch it with Poppy.

TravandNat said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Your kids are so cute!

Laurie Bingham said...

That does sound so fun! Sorry about the trauma with Darin...I know how that goes, but we've been doing pretty good for a while with no traumatic events.

I think your kids are so dang cute! Maybe we'll get to see each other soon!