A few weeks ago we decided to go miniature golfing for family night! The kids have been asking to go golfing since Adam and Jessica took them in Oregon. So we thought that it would be a lot of fun.
Darin tried really hard to teach the kids how to golf the right way!
They thought it was cool for a few holes.
But before long they just wanted to have fun, and didn't care about doing it correctly! (They sound like their mom-don't you think?)
Isn't he cute.
She is also pretty cute! We didn't keep score so I don't know who won! But I do know that every hole after my kids got their ball in the hole, they would yell, "hole in one! wahoo!" So i guess they won!
I love my kids and my wonderful husband! I love the nights that we get to spend together, and the fun times that we have!
2 comments:
I love mini golfing, and family time! What a fun outing!
That's what your dad always says to, no matter his score, always a hole in one! (jk)
Post a Comment