As it gets closer to the new babies arrival we are all getting more and more excited!! It has really been fun not finding out what the gender of our baby is. The kids are so funny. The other day Gage was saying a goodnight prayer and he prayed that the baby would be healthy no matter what it was. When he finished Darin asked him if he would be happy if the baby was a horse. Gage turned to him and said, "I would be very careful with a horse!"
MyKelle keeps telling me that she wants a girl really bad, but that she will also love a boy. This weekend we were sorting our baby clothes and washing them. MyKelle found the basket of clean baby clothes and decided to sort them herself. This is how I found her after a few minutes alone in the baby room.

I don't know if you can see it, but she has put them in different piles: girl onesies, boy onesies, girl jammies, boy jammies, girl blankets (folded), boy blankets (folded), girl outfits, and finally boy outfits. After she was all done sorting she then grabbed hangers and hung up all the clothes in the closet. One side for the boy and one side for the girl.
She also heard that I needed an overnight bag for the hospital, and she was worried that I wouldn't pack the right stuff for the baby. She packed an outfit for the girl and boy, blankets, burb rags, and bibs.
I'm so excited to bring our 3rd child into our home! It makes me so happy to see how excited the kids are!!! I just know that they are going to be very helpful!!
2 comments:
How Cute!! Can't wait to hear the gender and see pics!! Good Luck today!!
Your kids are so darn cute! I am so impressed you could wait this long to find out what your having. Yay for the big day :D !
Post a Comment