This morning I went downstairs to use our computer and discovered that it had died over night!!! The Monitor and the printer still work just fine, but the CPU won't turn on!!!! (and yes I made sure that it was plugged in!!) So today I'm at my mom's house blogging, and doing some other computer work. You may not be hearing from me very often now, because I'm not sure when we will be able to get enough money put together for a new computer! Just remember that I still love you all!!!
3 comments:
Oh how sad! I hope that you had all of your pictures backed up. My greatest fear is losing all of mine. Good luck with the computer issues!
Boo on the technical difficulties. Hopefully it just needed a rest and it can be revived.
I second the booing of the techinical difficulties. Bummer.
Post a Comment