This year has been filled with a lot of fun times, and a lot of struggles! I just wanted to take a few seconds and thank everyone for everything that they have done for me this year! You are all great and wonderful and I don't know what I would do without all my family and friends in my life! You are great examples to me, and I look forward to connecting with you all through our blogs! I'm so thankful that I started this blog! I have been able to vent, catch up with some old friends, and get closer to some of my cousins!! Thanks to everyone that reads and comments on my blog!
I hope that you all had a great year! I also hope that next year will be just as great, if not better than this year! Love you all!
5 comments:
2008 has been a great year! Thanks for this post that reminds me of all of my blessings..including my family! Thanks for being such a great friend to me! Happy New Year!!
Happy New year to you. I hope 2009 brings you much happiness. Thanks for being an example to me! Love you!
Ditto. 2008 was so good I can hardly wait for 2009. I love that you guys have blogs and that I can stay in touch. Happy New Year!!
Yahoo for the blogs!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well. I like your new year's post. Looks like you had a grat Christmas as well. A wii?? Wow.
Post a Comment