Friday, April 24, 2009

Some more funnies

I forgot about these while I was blogging yesterday, and just had to add them!!

Gage is now telling Knock Knock jokes. It is so funny. This is how it goes:
Gage: Knock Knock
Mom: Who's there?
Gage: (Looking for something in the room to say) Chair
Mom: Chair who?
Gage: Knock Knock -then laughs!!

Or if you try to tell him a knock knock joke it goes like this:
Mom: Knock Knock
Gage: Who's there?
Mom: Boo
Gage: Boo who
Mom: Don't cry it's just a joke
Gage: Joke who?
(You have to tell him to laugh when the joke is done, or it will go on forever!!)

MyKelle has also been teaching Gage how to perform for people. So he will stand up on our fireplace, pretend to hold a microphone and sing (which usually sounds like yelling) then he will say, "thank you, thank you!" As he bows! It is really cute!!

MyKelle has got a bad case of "spring fever" which has been going on for a while. She has three boyfriends!! Two of them are in her preschool class and one of them lives right by us. She will come home from playing with them and this is the conversation she will have with her dad:
MyKelle: Daddy I'm falling in love with ________! (insert name here)
Darin: No your not MyKelle.
MyKelle: YES I AM!!
Darin: You don't even know what that means.
MyKelle: You can't tell me who I can love!! I Love him dad, he is my prince!!

Oh boy!! We are going to have fun with her in 10 years!!

1 comment:

TravandNat said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you are writing this stuff down to remember it. We need to see you guys again..it's been too long!!