Today for preschool we went on a field trip to Black Island Farms!! I was so nervous about our field trip since it was raining all night. But the weather cleared up nicely and made it perfect for a fun filled day! I love Black Island Farms! We got to go on a fun Hayride to go pick out our very own pumpkins.
This is both of my preschool classes on one hayride! Talk about crazy times, but it was so fun!
This is MyKelle with her pumpkin that she picked all by herself!!
After the hayride we went in their big courtyard and played on all their fun toys! MyKelle's favorite thing was the cow train!! I think that she rode on the cow train like 3 or 4 times!
It was a great time!!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm glad the weather cleared up for you!
Love her cute scarf. So glad you didn't have to reschedule or get wet.
PUMPKIN PATCHES!!! Crap!! I haven't even taken my kids yet. Are they open after Halloween????
Post a Comment