Last night my parents had recieved 12 tickets to the U of U basketball game. So everyone in my family that wasn't working all went to the basketball game! (We missed you Darin, Travis, and Jessica!!) I had so much fun, and my kids loved it!
We started off the night by going to dinner together at the training table.
When we got to the game gage was so excited to watch football! I kept trying to tell him that we were watching basketball and he kept forgetting. :)
MyKelle even had a lot of fun. Especially when her Jo-Jo bought them Basketballs!!
Here is Gage watching the game with the big boys!! He did really well until half time. By that time it was past his bed time, and he was ready to go home.On the way home MyKelle saw a sign with the letter P on it with a circle and a line threw it. (You know the kind. No Parking sign) Well MyKelle has learned that a circle with a line threw it means you can't do something, and her uncle Adam had just finished telling a story about peeing in some trees on the side of the road when he was younger. So MyKelle put the two together and says, "Mom does that sign mean no Peeing?" I tried to explain that it meant no parking, but she said that peeing started with a "p" also. So we decided that you can't park or pee there. When I asked her what you did under those signs she said, " You just look at them, and take pictures with them." And I agreed! So the next time you see a sign like that take a picture, but remember NO PEEING!! (I love my little girl!)
3 comments:
What a fun night and MyKelle is so smart, of courst No P means no peeing, of course Travis has yet to learn that.
It looks like you guys had tons of fun I want to go next time :) Mykelle is so cute, and on another note thank you for all your help I owe you one.
Family time is always fun, it is even better with the UTES involved!
Post a Comment