We have been watching my brothers baby while they are at work, or while Adam is golfing. :)
We have really enjoyed having another baby in the house, but I think MyKelle has loved it the most!!! She just loves to hold him. Even when he cries!!! She just tells me, "Don't worry mom I can handle a crying baby!"
There was one day that carson was crying and we were having a harder time getting him to calm down. So MyKelle, who was thinking very fast for something to calm him down, started yelling, "Down tobby!!! Down daisy!!" (Those are the names of adams' dogs) I looked at her and asked her why she was yelling like that. And she said, "Mom I'm making Carson feel like he's at home!!!" I loved it!!! It made me laugh so hard!

By the way, Adam, This is what happens when you bring Carson to us without a blanket while you go golfing! :) He just loves MyKelle's soft, fuzzy, flower blanket!!
3 comments:
Two of my favorites, I have 5 almost 6 favorites you know!
that is the cutest story ever. i love how kids think.
Great story!
Post a Comment