Sunday, January 11, 2009

Story of the week!

This week has been a little hard to get a story out of MyKelle! Last night I asked her to tell me a story while in the car driving to pick up Darin from work, and this is what she told me:
Once upon a time there were some mean men. There names were Lamen and Lemite and the Lord told them to go get the plates, but they were too scared! So the Lord told Nephite to get the plates and (starts singing) Nephi was couragous and this was his reply. I will go, I will do the things the Lord command, I know the Lord will find me all, he wants me to obey!
(I think I need to teach her the right words to that song, but hey it was cute!)
Then this morning I asked her again to tell me a story. She was watching tigger and pooh on Disney at this time. So this is the story I got this morning:
Once upon a time in a good land there was tigger and pooh. And they sat down and tried to find Darby. Then they played tic-tac-toe three in a row! And Darby won! That's all to my story!
Not her best stories, but still pretty cute! We will try harder for next week!

1 comment:

TravandNat said...

She's cute! So clever!